"Personal Information" refers to "Personal Information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data related to personal appearance, fingerprints, and voiceprint, and information that can be used to identify a specific individual from the information itself, such as an insurer number on a health insurance card.
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, phone number, and e-mail address when you register. We may also collect transaction records and settlement information, including your personal information, from our business partners (including information sources, advertisers, and advertising destinations; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
● To provide and operate our services
● To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
The Company shall change the Purpose of Use of Personal Information only when it is reasonably deemed that the Purpose of Use is related to the Purpose before the change. If the Purpose of Use is changed, the Company shall notify the User of the changed Purpose in the manner prescribed by the Company or publish it on this website.
The Company will not provide Personal Information to a third party without the prior consent of the User except in the following cases. However, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations will not permit the Company to do so:
● When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Person
● When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Person
● When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local public entity or a person entrusted by a local public entity in performing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the Person may hinder the performance of the said affairs
● When it is necessary to notify or publicize the following matters in advance and when the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission thereof
● Purpose of Use includes provision to a third party
● Items of data to be provided to a third party
● Means or method of provision to a third party
● Suspension of provision of Personal Information to a third party at the request of the Person
● Method of receiving requests from the Person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to whom the information is provided shall not be a third party.
When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of Personal Information within the scope necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use
When the Personal Information is provided as a result of business succession due to a merger or other reasons
When the Company uses Personal Information jointly with a specific person and the Person has been notified in advance or has been placed in a state where the Person can easily know the fact, the items of Personal Information to be used jointly, the scope of the person to be used jointly, the purpose of the use by the person to be used jointly, and the name or appellation of the person responsible for the management of the Personal Information
When requested by the Principal to disclose Personal Information, the Company will disclose it to the Principal without delay. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following items, the Company may not disclose all or part of the Personal Information. If the Company has decided not to disclose the Personal Information, the Company will notify the Principal to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of Personal Information.
● If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the Principal or a third party
● If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Company's business
● If there is any other violation of laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than Personal Information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed.
If the User's Personal Information held by the Company is erroneous, the User may request the Company to correct, add to or delete the Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
If the Company receives a request from a User as set forth in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to comply with the request, the Company shall correct, etc. the Personal Information without delay.
If the Company makes a Correction, etc. in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to make a Correction, etc., the Company shall notify the User thereof without delay.
If the Company is requested by a Principal to suspend or delete the use of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use") on the grounds that the Personal Information is being handled beyond the scope of the Purpose of Use or that the Personal Information has been acquired by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
Based on the results of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, if the Company judges that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company will suspend the use of the Personal Information without delay.
If the Company has implemented Suspension of Use in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if the Company has decided not to implement Suspension of Use, the Company will notify the User thereof without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if the Company incurs a large amount of expenses for Suspension of Use, etc. or it is otherwise difficult to implement Suspension of Use, etc., and if necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the User, such alternative measures shall be taken.
The content of this Policy may be changed without notice to the User, except as otherwise provided by law or in this Policy.